STEADY FLOW returns to The Mousetrap in Indianapolis, Indiana on Friday July 14th with AUDIODACITY. Let’s get rowdy.
Anything is possible! This is the mission statement of the multi-genre sextet, and it is embedded in the heart of every song they write. From their humble beginnings as an open mic house cover band, Audiodacity has grown into a dynamic and musically-diverse ensemble with dozens of original songs, each imbued with the spirit of their camaraderie. Every member has varying levels of musical backgrounds, preferences, and influences; but these differences seamlessly combine into a sound that is truly original. Funk, rock, hip-hop, latin, jazz, reggae, R&B, blues and even dubstep – no genre is left unexplored.
Audiodacity’s unique style and their reputation for delivering unforgettable live performances have earned them a spot among Indiana’s top bands. They have won several city-wide and state-wide battle of the bands competitions, performed throughout the Midwest, and have even shared the stage with nationally touring acts. Audiodacity is currently ending their “winter hibernation” (a time spent honing their craft, writing new songs, and recording tracks for their highly-anticipated debut album) and booking shows and festivals for 2014.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2014:
*One of only 5 Indiana bands personally invited by NBC producers to audition for America’s Got Talent during the Indianapolis try-outs
*Booked to perform at the 1st Annual Steam Corner Music Festival (Veedersburg, IN)
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2013:
* 2013 Battle of Birdy’s – First Place, Grand Prize Winner (state-wide battle of the bands competition)
*Opened for former Bonnaroo artists “The Main Squeeze” at The Vogue (Indianapolis) and The Bluebird (Bloomington)
*Featured artist at Sarafina’s for Groovewalk 2013 (Holland, MI)
*Hyperion Music Festival (Spencer, IN)
*Oranje Music and Art Festival (Indianapolis, IN)
*Kammy’s Kause Music Festival/Benefit (Fortville, IN) – Nation’s Largest Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome Charity Event
*Slamology Music Festival and Auto Show @ Lucas Oil Raceway (Indianapolis, IN)
*Voulez-Vouz Lounge Featured Artists (Eureka Springs, AR)
HIGHLIGHT’S FROM 2012:
* Opened for GROUPLOVE and Youngblood Hawke at The Deluxe Room @ Old National Centre
* Crowned 2012 “Indy’s Next Big Thing” at Jack Daniels’ Presents: Q95 & X103’s Indy’s Next Big Thing Finals Night @ The Vogue Theatre
* Featured Band at X103’s Deck The Balls Official After-Party @ Cadillac Ranch
* Mo’s Irish Pub, Battle of the Bands – First Place, Grand Prize Winner
* Kammy’s Kause Music Festival/Benefit
* Indianapolis 500 Weekend and Brickyard 400 Weekend @ The Winners Circle Lounge
– Played for hundreds of people each night
– Located just outside Turn 1 of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
* Featured Band at Run For Your Lives — A Zombie 5K Run/Walk
* Featured Band at Lickety Split 2012
– Annual College of Architecture and Planning Event
– Ball State University
– 400+ in attendance
* Featured Band at Muncie Gras 2012 — Nation’s 4th largest Mardi Gras Celebration
Hailing from the Heart of Illinois, Steady Flow is a power funk band, blending new-age/progressive funk, with a classic 1970’s feel. Formed in 2012 by 18 year old guitar prodigy Tanner Brown, his brother Ky on bass, and longtime friend Jonathan Bobo on the drums, this band instantly caught fire. With the addition of a vintage rotary organ and a three piece horn section, they have become the full funk package. Steady Flow was recently crowned champion of the “Dos Equis Toast of the Coast” competition, topping hundreds of bands throughout the U.S. and winning a headlining slot at North Coast Music Festival 2013. The band’s first EP entitled “The Oneoff Sessions” made its debut in 2013 and quickly set the bar for the FUTURE OF FUNK!