IndyMojo is excited to bring you your weekly dose of bass fueled mischief – for 10 years and counting….
~ ALTERED THURZDAZE ~
*** DISCLAIMER ***
– This is an INDOOR show.
– We will be operating at LESS THAN HALF capacity, well within Marion County’s current capacity guidelines.
– Temperatures will be taken at the door. Please stay home if you are sick.
– Masks WILL BE REQUIRED unless you are actively drinking or eating.
– No drinking/eating on the dancefloor (100% mask requirement in any space where social distancing is not possible)
– We will warn you once, maybe twice – then you will be asked to leave. We are looking out for everyone’s safety and working to keep things open.
This week’s guests:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/users/45649191&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true"></iframe>
Gigabytes of 1’s and 0’s sequenced in an aurally pleasing manner by the most frigid of reptile known to man – [email protected] for bookings or any other inquiries?
Ejion is Matas Olsauskas who is a Producer/DJ hailing from Chicago Illinois. Matas has been involved with music for most of his life from school band to The Chicago Youth Concert Orchestra. Once Matas realized that music was going to play a major role in his life he decided to attend Ball State University to pursue a major in Music Technology.
Matas started to grow interest in the recording and production of music with the help of his brother Vinny Olsauskas (CEO of Real Metal Reviews). They recorded their first EP with their band Teratological Nightmare and ever since then Matas has been fascinated with recording and the technology behind all of it.
As for the electronic music production Matas has always been fascinated with electronic music and wanted to know more about the culture and production of it. As he delved into the topic more and more he realized that electronic music might be another interesting hobby and just like that Ejion was Born. Matas’s first alias for this project was SONORITY which later turned into Ejion. From the very first song he produced to the songs that are in progress now Matas has shown his love for music and hopes to deliver the same emotions to anyone who listens to Ejion.
5565 N. Keystone Ave
$5 Limited Early Bird
$10 Day of show