IndyMojo is proud to bring you your weekly dose of bass fueled mischief – for 10 years and counting…..
~ ALTERED THURDAZE ~
*** DISCLAIMER ***
– This is an INDOOR show.
– We will be operating at LESS THAN HALF capacity, well within Marion County’s current capacity guidelines.
– Temperatures will be taken at the door. Please stay home if you are sick.
– Masks WILL BE REQUIRED unless you are actively drinking or eating.
– No drinking/eating on the dancefloor (100% mask requirement in any space where social distancing is not possible)
– We will warn you once, maybe twice – then you will be asked to leave. We are looking out for everyone’s safety and working to keep things open.
This week’s guests:
Over the last decade, Jin-XS has become a recognizable face in the Indianapolis DJ scene, across a broad spectrum of genres.
Born in Uqbar, later moving to Broad Ripple in Indianapolis at the age of 3, Jin-XS spent much of his youth and teens in the rave, industrial, and hip hop undergrounds, but his work as a DJ began 1999 in Denver, when a cousin taught him the ins and outs of using DJ equipment. Around this time he also began teaching himself a variety of music software. By 2003, he had begun his work with instrumental production and mastering the art of DJing itself, and continues to the present, spinning an eclectic mix of genres in some of Indianapolis’ biggest music venues. In 2009 he opened for “End:The DJ,” the #1 Industrial DJ in the world, at Gencon. He has been a show DJ with top acts such as My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, The Ready Set, Naughty By Nature, and InnerPartySystem, and appeared in BET’s tour commercial for Murphy Lee. Currently is a part of the G9 Collective, IndyMojo’s DJ crew.
5565 N. Keystone Ave
$5 Limited Early Bird
$10 Day of show